INNOVATION GRANT ROUND 9 IS NOW CLOSED
Winners will be informed privatley in early November 2017 and publicly shortly therafter in Novemeber.
About the Innovation Grant
This award is made possible by the Dollar General Literacy Foundation, the founding financial supporter of the National Literacy Directory and partner in literacy and education. The Directory's Innovation Grant series recognizes and rewards innovative literacy and education programs that are finding solutions to persistent challenges. Grants are announced periodically throughout the year and are available to programs with up-to-date member profiles listed in the National Literacy Directory and to organizations that complete a free Directory profile as part of the grant application process. Add your program for free at www.nationalliteracydirectory.org/register.
These Directory members were recently selected to receive Innovation Grant Awards for their successful and innovative approaches to increasing programmatic reach. Literacy and education programs listed in the Directory are eligible to apply for an Innovation Grant. To join the Directory, submit your member listing here.
- Completely KIDS
- Literacy Green Bay
- Reading Connections (NC)
- ESL In-Home Program of Northern Nevada
- Literacy Services of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Urban Peak in Denver (CO)
- Adult Education Program of the School District of Newberry County (SC)
- Kalamazoo Literacy Council (MI)
- Literacy Works (Chicago)
- Seeds of Literacy (Cleveland, OH)
- Lehman College Adult Learning Center
- Catholic Charities Archdiocese of Hartford (CN)
- Nashville International Center for Empowerment (TN)
- Santa Barbara Public Library System (CA)
- Community Action Project of Tulsa County (OK)
- Livingston Parish Library's Adult Literacy Program (LA)
- BEACON for Adult Literacy (Bristow, VA)