Join the Directory
The National Literacy Directory knows firsthand the opportunities you provide and the challenges you face as you work tirelessly to make real and lasting change happen for your students, your families, and your communities.
The Directory not only assists potential students and volunteers in locating nearby programs and services, it also provides literacy and education professionals with a learning community that provides the latest resources, research, grant opportunities, and space to celebrate successes and explore innovative solutions to common literacy roadblocks.
Reasons to join the thousands of programs already listed in the Directory:
- Each year, more than 50,000 students and volunteers connect with centers and programs in their communities after searching NationalLiteracyDirectory.org
- All educational programs serving adult students and their families are invited to create a Directory account
- Members have complete control over information listed on their Directory member pages, including services offered, pictures, contact information, and success stories
- Members can use their Directory listing as their acting website
- The Directory features a toll-free 24-hour hotline for program referrals (1-877-389-6874)
- Directory members are eligible for quarterly Innovation Grants and will receive a weekly round-up of the latest literacy and education news, resources, and funding opportunities
*The Directory is generously sponsored by the Dollar General Literacy Foundation and managed by the National Center for Families Learning with the help of ProLiteracy, managing partner of the Directory's 24-hour hotline.
LOG IN INFORMATION
If you know your user account information, log in here.
If you do not know your login information, use the Map Search box to see if your program is listed in the NLD. If it is, fill out a Feedback request so we can send your account information to you.
For more information about Dollar General's support, visit www.dgliteracy.org.